5:00PM March 15, 2018
At Tuesday night’s City Council meeting, Kerrville Mayor Bonnie White proclaimed March 2018 as American Red Cross Month. White presented the proclamation to the American Red Cross’ Hill Country Chapter Executive Director, Jacques DuBose.
In 2016, the Hill Country Chapter of the American Red Cross:
• Provided 150 area families with financial assistance after an emergency or disaster;
• Installed 124 smoke alarms as lifesaving tools in area homes;
• Accounted for 18,469 volunteer hours through 52 local volunteers;
• Provided 2,555 people with training and information on Red Cross emergency preparedness;
• Provided 368 services to Armed Forces members and their families.
For additional information, contact Stuart Cunyus, Public Information Officer, at 258-1116, or visit the city’s website.
Follow Texas Breaking News on Facebook for updates to this story and 24/7 Texas Breaking News alerts!
Scroll down to view comments!
All content © 2019 GHM. All rights reserved.