Texas Breaking News

Garage fire causes minimal damage

8:47PM March 11, 2018

A home’s garage on the 500 block of Mockingbird Lane in Kerrville has caught fire.

The source of the fire is believed to be from a faulty garage door opener inside the garage.

KFD and KPD arrived at the scene and quickly extinguished the flames they spotted coming from the garage before having to hook up to a hydrant.

The owner’s of the home were in the garage at the time of the fire. While some damage occurred, no injuries were reported.

Please be sure to stay safe and check out these tips for fire safety.

A video from Mike Taylor at the scene is below.

Follow Texas Breaking News on Facebook for updates to this story and 24/7 Texas Breaking News alerts!

Scroll down to view comments!

All content © 2019 GHM. All rights reserved.

Most Popular

To Top