Widely marketed and used in Spain, omeprazole is an official medication with different purposes for a person’s health. This drug has different types and each one of them has different functions.
Teva-Rifamar is one type of omeprazole that generally works by lessening the amount of acid produced by our stomach. This type of drug is most generally known as stomach defense.
Benefits Of Teva-Rifamar
The Spanish Agency for Medicines with Health Products or AEMPS says that this medication has different uses for a person’s health. It is also recommended to have a medical prescription before consuming the drug.
Following are the benefits of Teva-Rimafar Omeprazole, reported by KSU The Sentinel newspaper.
- Treating reflux disease gastroesophageal (when acid from the stomach passes through to and causes pain in the esophagus with burning electronic inflammation.
- Can treat ulcers on a better part of the um intestine in this stomach
- Can treat and prevent ulcers caused by NSAID or Nonsteroidal anti-inflammatory drug
- Can help in treating excess acid produced by the stomach due to a tumor on the pancreas
- Can treat ulcer caused by an infection by a bacteria called Helicobacter pylori/
Side Effects Of Teva-Rimafar
The drug has several side effects such as headache, nausea, vomiting, benign polyps on the stomach, diarrhea, or constipation. Some serious side effects are also mentioned below, and though a person usually doesn’t experience them, they could lead to serious problems. Take a look:
- Sudden wheezing when breathing
- Swelling of the tongue or lips
- Skin rash
- Swallowing difficulties
If you develop any of the following, consult your medical doctor immediately.