Man Dies After A Brawl Breaks Out In South San Antonio

A man was killed after being shot in the head during a large party in a private field early Sunday morning, authorities said. The San Antonio Police Department and the San Antonio Fire Department responded to a shooting in a field south of Loop 410 about 3:45 a.m, KENS5 reported.


On arrival, police discovered a party of over 100 individuals on the private field. A man with a gunshot wound to his head was also found along with many rifle casings. The victim died at the scene.


According to police, there was a massive fight that turned violent and resulted in firearms being fired. Several people who attended the party were detained. Authorities stated that they were looking for witnesses to the incident.


Police said that there is no motive or suspect in the incident as of yet.

Man Arrested In Series of Drugstore Robberies

A man said to be involved in a string of robberies turned himself in to the Seguin Police Department on Sunday.

According to Seguin Police Chief Terry Nichols, the suspect, 37-year-old Atseko Factor, was taken into custody without any incident. He is being held at the Guadalupe County Detention Center.

Factor was one of two men police identified suspected of carrying out robbing in many area pharmacies, Nichols had said last week.

Police are still looking for the second man, identified as Andre Dupree Jack, 38. Authorities said that these men struck pharmacies in Seguin, Pleasanton, and Sealy, but they were able to stop the one in Sealy and arrest the suspects.

The men got out of jail, and one of them tried to rob again, Nichols said.

Police have asked people who have any information concerning Jack’s location to come forward and call Guadalupe County Crime Stoppers at (830) 401-2360.

A cash reward of up to $2,000 is being given for information leading to an arrest or grand jury indictment, Crime Stoppers said, adding that callers’ identities will be kept private.

Man Wanted On Criminal Charges Leads Police On Low-Speed Pursuit


A man wanted on a felony warrant led police on a low-speed chase early Sunday morning. The incident happened in San Antonio.


A Castle Hills police officer saw the suspect driving in the area of Blanco Road and Lockhill Selma Road around 1 a.m. when he tried to pull him over.


According to authorities, the suspect did not stop and instead began a low-speed chase that did not exceed 45 mph.


Police said that the chase lasted around 8 minutes and took them through several residences in the vicinity.

Leave a Reply

Your email address will not be published. Required fields are marked *